We look forward to welcoming you aboard Cocktails Ahoy!
By booking, you accept the Terms & Conditions of the Cocktails Ahoy, booking policy.
We request you arrive for yo ur cruise 15 mins prior to the advertised sail time to avoid missed embarkation. Your cr uise time is printed on your ticket. No refunds will be given for late arrivals.
Where does the boat depart from and return?
The cruises all depart and return to 8 & 9 Catalan Square, Castlefield, Manchester, M3 4RU.
The boat departs outside of Barca Bar.
Please see the map & picture of the boat easily identified by its iconic chevrons.
In the event, you are completely lost please call – 0000000000000 and we will assist you with directions
Cocktail Cruises last 3hrs.
How to find us
GET YOURSELVES TO THE BAR CALLED BARCA
BARCA, 8-9 CATALAN SQUARE, M3 4RU
OUR DISTINCTIVE BOAT WITH CHEVRONS
CLICK TO VIEW MAP OF BARCA AND DEPARTURE POINT
1.No ticket no entry
2. No food or drink of any description allowed to be brought onto the vessel.
3. No glass of any description allowed on site.4. We operate an ID 25 policy.
5. We operate a zero-tolerance policy for both drugs and legal highs.
6. No entry for visibly intoxicated and or disorderly people
7. No entry for those found to be carrying any item that could be perceived as a weapon
8. Organisers reserve the right to remove anyone from the vessel who is perceived to be behaving in a disorderly and or anti-social manner and or for the purpose of crime prevention.
Cocktails Ahoy cruises are adult-only events...strictly no one under 18, proof of identification may be required.